R&S offers a wide variety of commercial motor operators to automate any of your commercial grade doors. We offer new construction installations as well as retrofits and replacements. R&S has a motorized solution for you! Email us today for a free estimate on commercial motor operators.
R&S Provides Motor Operators by LiftMaster Which Include The Following Features:
- All models U.L. listed
- 115/230 volt – 1 phase or 208/230/460 volt – 3 phase
- Full overload protection
- Heavy duty reversing controller
- Instant reverse motor wiring on single phase
- 3-button NEMA 1 control station
- 24 volt control circuit
- Heavy duty driven limits
- Right or left hand / brackets or wall mount
- MG operators available with solid state controller
- Wired standard with constant pressure to close
Model ‘H’ Belt Drive Hoist Operator:
- For use on sectional doors with high lift or vertical lift and rolling service doors and grilles.
- Heavy duty V-belt drive with adjustable friction clutch and posi-lock brake system.
- Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection.
- Available in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 horsepower.
Model ‘MG’ Gear Drive Hoist Operator:
- For use on all rolling doors and grilles in standard usage or high-cycle applications.
- Floor level disconnect with electrical interlock for manual chain hoist operation.
- Heavy-duty bronze gears running in oil bath.
- Electric solenoid brake.
- Magnetic reversing contactor
- Available in 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1/2, 2 and 3 horsepower.
Model ‘T’ Drawbar Operator
- For use on all standard lift sectional doors.
- Heavy duty V-belt drive and chain reduction
- Adjustable torque limiting clutch
- Positive chain driven rotary limit switches
- Drawbar disconnect
- Available in 3/4 and 1 horsepower.
Model ‘J’ Belt Drive Jackshaft Operator:
- For use on small rolling doors and small to medium size rolling grilles in standard usage applications.
- Floor level disconnect for manual push-up operation.
- Includes heavy duty V-belt drive with adjustable friction clutch and posi-lock brake system. Available in 1/3, 1/2, and 3/4 horsepower.
- Compatible with Emergency Egress System
Model ‘GJ’ Gear Drive Jackshaft Operator:
- For use on small rolling doors and grilles and all counter and counter fire doors.
- Adjustable torque limited with disconnect for manual push-up operation.
- Includes bronze gears running in oil bath.
- Compact belt drive jackshaft operator with 1 button control
- (Model SJ) is also available for use on counter and small rolling grilles in limited usage applications (115 volt – 1 phase only)